Business Registration Services
Running a business is not only about having a great product/service and certain amount of capital, but also requires certain permits and licenses from several government agencies. We help business owners in acquiring business permits and licenses to the following government agencies: Department of Trade and Industry (DTI), Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC), Bureau of Internal Revenue (BIR), Social Security System (SSS), Philippine Health Insurance Corporation (Philhealth), Home Development Mutual Fund (Pag-ibig) and Local Government Units (LGU) such as Barangay and Municipal.
Our Business Registration Service Includes
● We will provide registration forms and list of requirements to clients.
● We will assist client in filling-up registration forms and completing the requirements.
● We will submit filled-up registration forms and other requirements to government agencies.
● We will follow-up status of registration.
● Government Agencies
● Department of Trade and Industry (DTI).
● Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC)
● Local Government Units (LGU) – Such as Barangay and Mayor’s Office.
● Bureau of Internal Revenue (BIR)
● Social Security System (SSS)
● Philippine Health Insurance Corporation (Philhealth)
● Home Development Mutual Fund (Pag-ibig)
We Also Offer the Following Services to Various Foreign and Local Clients
● Working visa application to Bureau of Immigration & other related works
● Special Investor’s Residence Visa (SIRV) to Board of Investment
● Alien Employment Permit (AEP) to DOLE
● Special Resident Retiree’s Visa (SRRV) Philippine Retirement Authority (PRA)
● 47(A)2 visa
● Registration of company to Board of Investment (BOI) ( any kind of industry that qualified to IPP)
● Securing Income Tax Holiday (ITH) & Other Incentives
● Masterlist Inclusion & Individual application for vat zero rated exemption
● Registration of company to Export Marketing Bureau (EMB)
● Preparation & submission of BOI Report and other related transaction
● Vat Refund application to Bureau of Internal Revenue (BIR)
● Tax Credit Application to Department of Finance (OSS-DOF)
● Bureau of Customs (BOC) Accreditation
● Tax Clearance application to BOC & BIR
● Trademark (TM) application
● Warehousing (Common Bonded Warehouse) & Storage facilitation